Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on the usage of the website https://www.affiliatewage.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
1. Website owner, the offering, and binding of Terms
This website is operated by the Owner himself. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors affiliate products like YouTube cameras, vlogging cameras of various models, ebooks, and software, etc. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least  years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right, and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
This website basically promotes and displays products from other merchant sites for which the owner of this site is an affiliate. This website does not sell products directly but sends site visitors to the merchant sites where the visitors can view full detail of products and do their buying. In this regard, this site has nothing to do with your buying commitment.
At the merchant site when buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process at the merchants’ site only. This site has nothing to do with the entire buying process.
We reserve the right to change the prices for products displayed at any time and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur as per the prices prescribed by the merchant sites. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments pages of the respective merchants’ sites.
2. Security: By visiting the website you can access or view the prices, product details, and submit purchase orders electronically to the principal merchant sites. You are solely responsible for using the website in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account from the merchant’s site or sharing your account password. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account if processed through any link of this site at any time.
3. Warranties: The website owner makes no warranty for any damage suffered by customers from the use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes product usage, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action
The site owner makes no warranty that: (a) The site will meet your requirements ; (b) The site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis ; (c) The results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable (d) efficient performance, or efficacy of products listed and claims made by manufacturers/ producers/ developers as reflected in the site
4. Usage Restrictions: You agree not to use the Website for any of the following purposes:
· Circulate or spread any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
· Convey material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability, or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations, or code of practice.
· Gaining unauthorized access to another computer/network systems which may include Interfering with any other person, and use or enjoyment of the Website.
· Breaching any applicable laws. · Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
· Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. Policies: This site does not do any direct selling of products displayed on this site. Hence the site shall not be governed by specific policies of sale like cancellation policy, return policy, etc (which are found on the principal merchants’ websites). Some portions of these policies are manifested here along with some products, ebooks, and software, etc. only as a matter of reference.
6. Changes: We may change or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including, its contents or features. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the site. Such changes shall be available immediately without prior notice, which shall be placed on the site.
7. Right to suspend or cancel the user account
In case of subscribed accounts with a paid subscription, if any, we may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account, if registered with us, and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment
8. Indemnification: User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold this site or its owner harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and cost, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or related to any misuse by the user of the content and services provided on the site. The users also indemnify us from any claims or damages by using third-party services like payment gateway service providers from failed transactions or unauthenticated debits for transactions at the Merchants’ sites.
10 Limitation Of Liability In no event will we be liable for damages of any kind, including, without limitation, direct , incidental, consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use our website or any information provided on the website, or in the products any claim attributable to errors, omission, or other inaccuracies in the products or interpretations thereof.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall [website owner], be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, [website owner] assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
11. Right to change and modify Terms:
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
12. Promotional emails and content:
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email, or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
13. Preference of law and dispute resolution:
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of [India / State-Odisha], without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in [Bhubaneswar, India]. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
14. Governing Law: The laws of India shall apply and courts in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions, and disclaimers. The owner reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions, and disclaimers at any time and without information to anybody/ users/ visitors of the site.
These Terms & Conditions are effective from the 23rd day of October 2021.